Sunday, December 30, 2012

Creation Cafe

In one of our dates, we decided to try out Creation cafe as I have much raved the pasta there and Alvin is keen to try it out. We went for a early dinner to avoid the crowd. It end up we are too early (5.30pm) and they have not open yet (Opens at 6pm)! Luckily we are able to sit at the cafe and wait for the shop to be ready. 


Seafood risotto

Seafood aglio olio

As usual, I sticked to my usual choice and ordered seafood aglio olio while Alvin tried the risotto. I feel that the risotto pales in comparison with aglio olio but nevertheless it is still quite nice.

The serving is pretty small for Alvin and he ordered a Laksa pasta to share (but i only had 2 mouthful). The laksa pasta is a nice twist to the usual pasta. Not too bad. It will become my other choice to consider if I went back to the cafe the next time.

Creation Cafe
100 Beach Road,
Singapore 189702

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...