Friday, November 18, 2011

Random thoughts

I was doing some random surfing and blog hopping/shopping in between reading the online study units for my exams.

I came to realise that there are a lot of bloggers blooming in this Gen Y era. Why? Maybe because that we want to stand out from others, the individualism in us, trying to be noticed or just simply an outlet for us to pen out our thought and feelings.

I remembered the reason when I started blogging many years ago when I was in secondary school is because it seems cool to have an online persona, nobody knows who's who unlike now everyone posted their photos openly over the net. Being quite an early adopters for computer and internet usage, my sis and I is always brainwashed by my parents saying internet is a very dangerous thing, and keep tell us never to show any information of ourselves over the net. We were told that there are a lot of baddies out there..blah blah blah..

Sometimes this just got me thinking whether to just set the blog as private and then I can upload photos of myself etc etc. But sometimes there is this thought that I want to type for a group audience whether you know me or not.

I've grew up reading other random blogs and then xiaxue (yaya bimbo), not that she is very old, just that I'm followed her blog almost from the very beginning when she started blogging and I am amazed at how someone can actually earn a living from just blogging alone. So nice, you know. Just type something and you get paid.

Again, not many people knew I had a blog. I don't really intend to publicize it. Contradicting, I know. But sometimes its the knowledge that there is someone I know reads my blog that give me the motivation to blog. You know, share things I feel worth sharing.

For now, I will try to blog more and who knows I might join a blogging community. Ha. Ha. Take this as a platform to improve my writing skills without all the singlish. :)

To all of you who reads my blog, drop a comment or msn me once in a while to let me know you are still reading!

Cheers.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...