Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Phone for the New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!!

For this new year, I've gotten myself a new phone! Yay. Yippee.

Its the Galaxy Note.

Wheet! I eventually gotten Note instead of iPhone 4S mainly because of it's size and also to try something new since there are many good reviews on the phone. The size doesn't pose a problem to me. In fact, I like it big because I could view a wider screen to surf net, play games, whatsapp etc. Also, I don't put my phone in my pocket, so this is no issue to me at all.

So far so good with my phone. I find it of reasonable speed and not slow at all compared to iOS 5 on a 3GS. Much much much better.

Fiddling and still exploring the phone. The games selection is not as wide as iPhone's but still reasonably ok. Tried watching video on the phone and its great! Big screen! And transferring file over is a breeze!

The minus point could be that you can't really write a sms/message single-handed due to it's size. Well, unless you have longgggg fingers. Yea, longer than mine, that is.

I'm waiting for the screen protector to arrive from Gmarket. Hope nicer casing for Galaxy note will be out soon. The current ones are so ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...