Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dominos Pizza

Dang dang dang! Been wanting to try Dominos for a long time since I spotted the outlet at West Coast. Received lots of rave that the pizza is much better than pizza hut's.

One fine day after work, we decided to order it for dinner. 

What amazes me is that they adhere to my timing request at 7.30pm and it is raining outside. On the dot. Further more, there is GPS tracking once you started ordering. (I was bathing after I ordered so I wasn't too concerned on the duration). The price is much cheaper than Pizza Hut's and there isn't any delivery charges! Great! 


The spread


yums

garlic bread


Onion ring

I would love to order from them again! Shall try thin crust next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...