Saturday, May 25, 2013

Black Velvet Cupcake

This has been one of the recipes that I have contemplated to do for quite some time now. I have singled this out from the recipes I had on the Good Food magazine. Honestly, this magazine is good. Filled with easy to make and delicious recipes. 

Since I had heavy cream to spare and I thought, why not I make these? And starts the search for the marked pages in the magazine. 

Recipe can be found here

I've made minor tweaks to the cream. I added 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence and omitted the champagne.

Some useful tips for whipping the cream that worked for me:
- Martha Stewart - How to whip cream
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then add sugar and other seasoning, continue beat on high speed till stiff peaks formed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...